- Contact Us for a quote. We work on many different brands of pistol, as well as long guns.
- Once we’ve reached an agreement on work to be done, you may ship us your item(s) or bring it by our shop. Someone will be here from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm CST Monday through Friday. (see below for shipping information)
- We’ll do the work, and when it’s finished, we’ll give you a heads up.
- Payment can be via email, money order, or cash. (see below for payment information)
- Once payment is complete, we’ll ship it back to you, or you can come pick it up.
- We ask that people Contact Us for a custom quote, as we seldom ever do the same complete build twice.
- We do not list our prices publicly, as our price book has many pages of possible options, several of which we’ve created our own names for. It is much easier and simpler for you to tell us what you want.
- We do not offer expedite for anything. It’s not fair to customers who already have projects in queue, and it takes a certain amount of time to do the job right.
- Our turnaround time is a best estimate based on our workload at the time of quote. It can usually range anywhere from 3 to 12 weeks from the time we receive what you send us, depending on what work is being done. Throughout the year, it may fluctuate a little, but we will keep you updated if there are any unexpected changes.
- Customer may send a money order made payable to Gunworks Machine, LLC.
- Gunworks Machine will e-mail an invoice when work is complete and customer may pay from that invoice through a secure link.
- Customer may come in person to pick up items and pay with cash or credit card.
- Firearms, frames, lower receivers & barreled actions will be returned to the customer via UPS or FedEx with adult signature confirmation.
- All other items will be returned to the customer through the U.S. Post Office with signature confirmation, unless customer states otherwise.
- Customer must include a copy of their driver’s license when sending a frame, receiver, complete firearm or barreled action.